Created in 1963 by Mr. Drogo (founder of the Jupiter company which later became Souriau), SNIC has been designing and producing connectors for critical applications for over 50 years.
With a team of 11, including 2 engineers, our company prides itself on a deeply rooted devotion to quality and flexibility.
Our main know-hows are :
- Helping clients define the adequate specifications
- Designing products based on a technical specifications request
- Producing and pre-qualifying prototypes
- Industrial production of high performance polymer products through injection molding
- Sourcing high-quality contacts
- Assembling connectors and interconnection systems
- Ensuring multi-layer quality controls and full traceability of all components and materials.
SNIC has been supplying connectors, components and subassemblies for N.S1 electromechanical relays for more than 30 years. We design bespoke connectors based on a technical specifications request.
SNIC RAIL has been supplying electromechanical treadles and other signalling equipment for over 70 years.